Privacy & Confidentiality
Carer Support and Uniting Care Wesley Bowden are committed to practices which ensure the security and confidentiality of information received from carers. The information you give us is managed according to a set of guidelines designed to protect your identity and privacy. Some things you may like to know include:
- We will never give information to other parties or organisations without your consent*
- We will gain information in a sensitive and non-obtrusive manner
- Information will be securely stored at Carer Support and/or Uniting Care Wesley Bowden. Only authorised personnel and you have the right to access the information held in your file
- Inactive files will be destroyed after five years
- Any matter raised by carers will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
*Unless required by law.